Sunday, May 2, 2010

awhhhhhh


My favorite layout at the moment. This is my great-neice Jordin. I just fell in love with this picture when I saw it and had to scrap it. I cut out all those flowers. I swear it took me 2 hours...lol


had a great day by myself. Watched 4 episodes of True Blood...lol. Watched the race...checked facebook all day and message boards...shopped with my friend Emily and went to lunch. Today is quiet and will be until after 12. I think I will hit the gym in a little bit and then just enjoy what quiet time I have for a while.
Hope everyone had a great NSD! I did. I didn't end up being lucky and win any prizes anywhere but I still had a great day and it was a lot of fun. And I have realized that I really need to stock up on fiskars tools and punches...lol

No comments: