Monday, February 1, 2010

whhhhew eeeeee

I'm bushed. just got back from the gym. My work out Friday was a killer! still sore. Today I just walked and Wednesday we do arms stuff with the trainer.

Painted over the weekend. Nothing huge. BUT....I have a BLOG SPECIAL!!! If you contact me before February 14th.....and see something still available here --------> http://www.beckythackston.weebly.com that you would like...I will knock off $10 of the price. Please remember that I do have to charge shipping but it doesn't run to terribly much unless your buying a bunch :) So just contact me through the website if you would like anything. Pass the world along. I would LOVE to see my artwork in a few more different states. That just makes it ubberly cool!!! So far my stuff is hanging in Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia, North Dakota, Washington, California, Illinois and one more state that I can't remember off the top of my head. I just think that is cool!

Nothing new going on around here worth blabbing about. Maybe I will have more exciting things to discuss in a few days. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back over here.

Oh but I did save super good for January with Coupons. I was able to put back $160 for vacation and $150 towards a bill just from money I had saved with coupons. That ROCKED!

No comments: