Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Full Moon

why is it weird things or crazy people are all over the place near a full moon. My gosh this week at work has been nutso!! Seriously


Here is my layout for this weeks sketch at nutsaboutsketchs.com! It was fun today. I want tell you that I was outside at 8 am in the cold throwing paint on the papers to make it look like mud...lol. But even if people were talking about it me...I love how it turned out!


I'm trying really hard to get Shawn's "Journey to Eagle" scrapbook finished. He is almost done with his application. It will be great to finish this chapter in his life. I am very proud of him. His book is almost done. I could use some more pages I think but we will just have to wait and see if I can find any to fit his book and make a few more layouts.
I'll post layouts that I made for Scrap-Tastic.com using the December kit tomorrow. Be on the look out :)

No comments: