Friday, October 2, 2009

What a weekend


Well.....even though I was telling myself it wouldn't happen.....it did! My drawing entry made it into the local art show!!! I was soooo excited! Oh goodness no words to explain. I knew I couldn't win anything but just making it and having my work accepted into it was amazing!
This is the picture I took of my work hanging! Exciting huh!
Shawn celebrated his 16th birthday Friday. I can't beleive my baby is 16 already! Time is going by to fast that is for sure.
Attended the Thackston reunion Saturday and that was a lot of fun also!
Now to start a new week and get ready for my first Arts and Crafts festival and booth on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, so proud of you. Doesn't surprise me that they accepted your work. It's all simply stunning. They knew a good thing when they saw it. Congrats!

ellen s. said...

oh wow! that is amazing!