Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We had our talk

Nothing I can really post here.
And Billy and I had a long talk. He was great. While I cried...he listened.

On to other things...
Kayla got registered for college today. She just has to take a COMPASS test in August and then school starts in September. She also is eligible for the HOPE grant so that will be a great load off my shoulders on paying for college. At least for now. Whether she likes college or not is yet to be seen.

Shawn is down to 4 more days until he leaves for Summer camp. Right now he is nursing a really BAD sunburn and we are talking like 2nd degree burns and blisters. Within 3 days he is peeling in sheets. Baby soft PINK skin underneath. Just in time for Bleach soaked life vests and the Natahala River :)

Me....I am ready for a vacation. away from it all.

1 comment:

emily said...

Ouch, ouch, Shawn! Do take care of yourself.