Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our heart goes out....

Our heart goes out to the family and friends of Spc. Ryan King, age 22, who was killed in action fighting for our country. Ryan was raised here in Dallas, Georgia and graduated from East Paulding High School. Ryan along with 2 other soldiers were directly attacked and sadly Ryan was one of the two killed. The status of the third soldier is unknown.

Please keep his family in your prayers as they go thru this difficult time...Ryan was suppose to come home in the next week. Now he will come home and be put to rest. I can't even imagine what this family is going thru. But I look at my son...who wants to serve this country when he turns 18...and I cry. Because I know how heart broken I would be if that was my son coming home to be laid to rest.

For those in the local area that read my blog...I will try to find out more information as to his arrangements. The Paulding County community should all come together and line the streets for this young soldiers ride to his resting place. Show your support and let his family know that he did not die in vain. That he died protecting what each of us use each and every day. Our freedom. The freedom that makes this country what it is today.

God Bless you Ryan and the time you served for our country. God Bless all the soldiers still over there fighting each day.

No comments: