Thursday, August 7, 2008

taking that big step

everyone that knows me knows I love art. I have since I was 2. I used to sit in my grandmothers floor with the sunday funny papers and draw all the cartoons. When I got older I would sit behind the counter at my Nanny Waters' store and draw even bigger cartoons and hang all over the store. By the time I was in high school I was alllll about art shows and contests. My goal in life then was to become a famous artist. Something happened after I graduated...oh wait...that would of been my daughter ;) and I never kept that dream of mine.

So I found scrapbooking. Man what a great creative outlet that was. I've now been scrapping for over 14 years.

The other day I got to thinking about my old pictures. I only have them in slide form but what if I took them to the printers and had 8.10's made? I wonder if anyone would buy them? Are they good enough? Oh my.....what scares me the most is that I am actually thinking about doing this. HELP. How do I do this right so that I make them perfect? The right paper? The right size? Anyone...can you help before I chicken out of this new venture

No comments: