Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNOW...




Finally we got some snow. Not really anything much but enough that the kids had fun making snow balls and just playing out side. Shawn even made a snow angel. After I took this pick it snowed a lot more and then became sleet. I didn't get any more pictures because it got dark. I am sure most of it will be gone in the morning cause the sleet was turning to rain. oh well...it was nice while it lasted.
Haven't scrapped a ton lately but here is what I have done over the last few days. It was for a Body Challenge at TallyScrapper. To scrap about something you liked or didn't like about yourself...your body. I was not as brave as some to scrap my whole body. The layouts they did were simply amazing and truly raw and open. Amazing ladies.
It's been a crazy week. Just kid stuff. Work stuff. I've not been in the mood to scrap lately which I hate but I am trying where I can. I just sat down and sketched out a few things. Be looking at the ScrapShanty because I will be using one of them for our Sketch upload :)
Counting down the days to the weekend. Just a basketball game and then I think I will try and just scrap. I really haven't been submitting to any calls either. It's been a while. I sent stuff in for the Prima DT call but yeah...I was not even close to being in the same group as the ones they picked. Wow their work rocked!

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

WOOHOO for SNOW!!
Love the snowangel photo.. making snow angels happens to be one of Samantha's fav things to do right now. ;)