Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Hope everyone had a wonderful, fun halloween. Our door at work won FIRST PLACE!! WOOHOO. I have been trying for 6 years and always came in second...finally a first place win...yippeee! We were Gilligan's Island and I was Mary Ann. Will get pictures as soon as I upload all 133 of them..giggle.

I did get this layout finished tonight for the Scrap-tastic.com Pageant contest. I made it to the final 10!! I am excited. There are some wayyyy talented ladies in this pageant! This is from our Breast Cancer walk we did this past saturday. What a day. Very emotional and amazing.
Now I am just sitting here waiting on the kids to come home from trick or treating. They haven't been in years so was really excited to get the chance to go!
Can you believe tomorrow is November. I can not. Just 12 more days till my birthday :D

1 comment:

Milissa said...

Awesome layout Becky .... I would love to one day do this walk also. I can't wait to see the pics from the halloween door win!!!!