Monday, August 27, 2007

YEAH I'm home

It was a great trip. Emily was a blast. CKU was so much fun. LOVED Ali's class! It rocked. And of course loved the Tim classes. Everything was great. The hotel is the biggest I have ever seen as far as walking and the gardens were just beautiful! Our dorm placed second which was fun! I thought we did a pretty darn good job. Emily won over all on the layout contest AND the album cover! She did fantastic!

I got home to find a comp book of Scrapbooking and Beyond Fall 2007 and lordy was I shocked to see my layout on the COVER!! Can you believe that! I had to pick myself up off the floor!

Been trying to unpack and of course had to go back to work today. Back to every day life. Tuesday I start back on Physical Therapy and Wed I have a dr's appointment. I've not really talked with anyone about it....to scared to I guess....but...I have a place that I am worried might be skin cancer. I am praying so hard that it is not. I really didn't want to say anything to my hubby until the dr's appointment is over. Just scary ya know. Anyway....here comes my pumpkin off the bus......

have a great day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations on your cover Becky girl!

Rachel said...

Hmmm, I've been thinking about having a baseline check at the dermatologist for skin cancer. You just convinced me that I should call and make the appointment.