Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sometimes....

it takes some wonderful, caring friends to make you realize that everything is really okay and that you should never run from obstacles but really take them head on. Thank you to those special people out there...you know who you are ;)

Well with all that craziness behind me....I decided not to throw in the towel just yet on the bloggin'. Even though it gets to be a pain to update...I really did love to have it to just post about my life....great thing to come back to if you need journaling. Oh and posting those layouts that I can't just share everywhere :)

So I'm back... :) and thank you for being a part of my life. It's friends like you that keep me smiling.

so on to the great news happen' around here. I made the Scrapbook Chalet DT :) what a great bunch of ladies we have. And I found out the great news that I made it thru Challenge #1 and now will head to Challenge #2 at Scrappers Bliss for the So You Think You Can Scrap Contest :) Woooohooo! I will share my first challenge layout soon ...when we get the okay. Just sent in my Challenge #4 layout at Scrapbooklifestyle. We had to scrap with Green...oh man was this a challenge or what. I am not to fond of the page but we will see how things go.

Oh and I have a few pubs for ya. I really haven't told but a couple people. I know...fuss at me...but it's a long story...lol...anyway...."hopefully crossing fingers" that Somerset Memories will like them in person and put 2 pages in the new upcoming Wedding Book :)

No comments: