Saturday, March 24, 2018

What Cancer has taught me

What Cancer has taught me:


  • First and foremost Cancer Sucks
  • To live life with no regrets. Stop putting off the things that we want to do. Don't be sorry for living your life and making memories
  • What true friendship looks like - they are there for you no matter what you need and even if you didn't ask
  • How to open up and accept help from others. Which is always hard for me since I love doing for others but have never been great at accepting help. Your friends and family are there for you. Lean on them. 
  • Not to take anything for granted. Not. A. Single. Thing. Enjoy the gift of life
  • Don't sweat the small stuff. In the big scheme of things...the small stuff is just that...small. 
  • It showed me how to look around and see our true blessings. Not what we can buy next. Or that new cool phone. Your TRUE blessings...which are right there with you...beside you...those are what really matter in life. 
  • It taught me that even though it feels like your life is falling apart - like you don't know how to continue or move to the next chapter - stressing over bills and cleaning the house - it really is about rebuilding - adjusting - and how your life will be so much stronger. 
  • That you are really stronger than you believe you are...even if you feel like your falling apart inside...that strength will pull you through. 
  • It taught me just how strong my faith really is and to surrender it all...to trust in that faith to pull you through the darkest of times. 
  • It taught me to never give up....EVER
  • It has showed me what true courage is. Watching a loved one go through treatments..fighting for life with everything they have....that...that is true courage. 
  • Cancer does not make us a survivor....WE have it in us already....each one of us. 
  • It has taught me just how strong our love is for those we hold close and cherish. An unbreakable love. 
  • That care giving is hard but we do what we must for those we love
  • Life is short and it is up to us to make our time here amazing and make so many memories. 



1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!